For behaviour rehabilitation
For off leash manners in distractions
Price: $999 + HST (for remote collar training add $250 + HST for the ecollar)
Our most popular program!
Maybe you feel that your dog is the terror of the neighbourhood. You walk early morning or late at night so you don't meet up with other dogs. Your dog is so anxious that you feel you can't leave the house. You're afraid to have people come into your house because of your dog....
You have a cottage or you want to take your dog on an off leash hike and enjoy your dog! This program is for off leash reliability as well.
If any of these sound like you, then our Advanced and Off leash program is for you. Diane is highly regarded in working with aggression and anxiety cases. This program is designed to help you enjoy your dog again. Diane also specializes in getting dogs off leash, even breeds that others say can't be off leash!
The one on one program will work with anxiety, fearfulness, issues with dogs, issues with humans, cat issues. It is also an all around off leash program. The advantage of the one on one program is that we fully customize it for you and your dog, so that the training fits in your lifestyle and we can adjust as your dog progresses.
- 8 sessions with up to 2 in home sessions within Barrie area, and we will meet for the other sessions at a mutually exclusive location
- Covers basic issues such as jumping up, door manners, etc
- Addresses complex issues such as fear, anxiety, issues with other dogs, issues with humans
- Loose leash walking
- Advanced obedience - sit, stay, come in high level distractions
- Off leash obedience - heel, sit, stay, down
- Off leash recall (remote collar programs) - in all distractions
- Follow up questions - phone and email support
- BONUS - drop into any of our group classes for FREE for practice
- BONUS access to our client Facebook group with support from others and access to the trainer ($125 value)
- Includes training collar and leashes (remote collar extra)