Price: $750 + HST (includes remote collar)
This NEW class combines both the Foundations and the remote collar courses into one. This class will start with the basics using leash and collar, then overlay the remote collar in later classes. This class is perfect for those dogs who need more work in distractions, or if your goal is to be fully off leash.
For ages 6 months and up.
- 9 weeks of classes with one class per week
- Loose leash and off leash walking
- Sit, down, stand, stay and come
- AND you will learn how to work with your dog in any distraction
- You won't just learn "commands", but you will have behaviour solutions so that you can experience fun things with your dog like shopping, dining, parks and forest walks
- You will learn how to use a remote collar PROPERLY so that we motivate your dog
- Similar to the advanced class, we will up the ante working in more difficult and tempting distractions so your dog listens no matter what is around him or her
- Build confidence and independence in your dog with long distance and out-of-sight stays
- Getting your dog to come in long distance and with distractions
- BONUS - Lifetime Access to our client Facebook group for support and information between classes. This means access to the trainer even AFTER you have completed class ($125 value)
- BONUS - LIFETIME classes for the life of the dog (applicable for the dog you bring to class). Need a touch up? Looking for something fun to do with your dog? Come back for a few classes or an entire session!
- You WILL have work to do with your dog between classes. All homework will be given in written format, and you can ask any questions during the week!
- Includes 15' long line ($20 value) and remote collar ($250 value)
LOCATION: All classes are held at various outdoor locations in Barrie.
**Maximum 8 dogs per class. Please check the Schedule for upcoming classes. Schedule will indicate whether the class is full.