Price: $225 + HST
Your dog thinks an open door is an invitation to run. Your dog knows when the leash is off and has lost all listening skills. You are worried what will happen if your leash ever breaks. Then this class is for you.
This is an advanced class if you are looking to improve your dog's listening skills around distractions, and get your dog off leash!
- 6 weeks of classes with one class per week for only $225 (plus HST)
- Learn how to get your dog off leash, using your leash and collar
- On leash sit, stay, stand, come with high levels of distractions
- Off leash sit, stay, stand, come
- We will up the ante working in more difficult and tempting distractions so your dog will listen in any situation.
- We will cover more advanced socialization opportunities and you will learn off leash control with your dog
- Build confidence and independence in your dog with long distance and out-of-sight stays
- Getting your dog to come in long distance and with distractions
- BONUS - Lifetime Access to our client Facebook group for support and information between classes. This means access to the trainer even AFTER you have completed class ($125 value)
- BONUS - LIFETIME classes for the life of the dog (applicable for the dog you bring to class). Need a touch up? Looking for something fun to do with your dog? Come back for a few classes or an entire session!
- You WILL have work to do with your dog between classes. All homework will be given in written format, and you can ask any questions during the week
LOCATION: All classes are held at various outdoor locations in Barrie.
Pre-requisite: Foundations Obedience Class