Advanced Foundations - Remote Collar
About the course
Get off leash quickly and reliably with this remote collar class! Take your dog off leash anywhere - and have him or her come back....every time!
You MUST have taken Foundations Group Class in order to join this class. While we applaud owners for having taken training previously, we have found our graduates are further along than from other basic classes.
This class, while similar to the Off Leash Obedience class, uses the Remote Collar as a tool that can help get your dog off leash faster and more reliably.
- 6 weeks of classes with one class per week. PLUS - our 6 Month Membership means you can come to class as many times over 6 months. Learning happens over time, so come and practice, get support and keep learning!
- You will learn how to use a remote collar PROPERLY and responsibly so that we motivate your dog
- Similar to the advanced class, we will up the ante working in more difficult and tempting distractions so your dog listens no matter what is around him or her
- Build confidence and independence in your dog with long distance and out-of-sight stays
- Getting your dog to come in long distance and with distractions
- BONUS - Lifetime Access to our client Facebook group for support and information between classes. This means access to the trainer even AFTER you have completed class ($300 value)
- BONUS - Includes E-collar Technologies Remote collar ($290 value)
You WILL have work to do with your dog between classes. All homework will be given in written format, and you can ask any questions during the week
Pre-requisite: Foundations Obedience Class
LOCATION: All classes are held at various outdoor locations in Barrie.
**Maximum 5 dogs per class